About a week ago, I joined a brand new service called bloggerunited. To be brief, it’s a free service for bloggers to grab attention, and to grab attention is actually really easy. All you need to do is login.
Every time you login, your latest post is shown at the top of the page untill another member logs in. This is just awesome. An easier way to get traffic is hard to find.
It’s not all about grabbing attention though. It’s much like MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog, it’s a way to do some networking with fellow bloggers.
There are a lot of interesting new features to bloggerunited; you can post your status, share links, share videos, discuss whatever, add comments to the status of other members, just to mention a few.
I have to confess, I have not been adding new friends, not like I have been doing at
MyBlogLog or BlogCatalog. Well, When I think about it, I haven’t been really active at BlogCatalog either. I probably should, because this is a great way to get traffic to my blogs.
The reason I find bloggerunited to be very interesting is:
- It’s brand new, not many people have joined, and you can be one of the first to explore it and grab all the benefits of being first.
- The owner/creator seems to be really talented and very eager for success.
- You can help make it just the way you want it, because the creator listens and are looking for your input.
- I really like the design and the navigation.
- And finally, the get on top every time you login is an awesome feature
I recommend that you give it a try, and I am really looking forward to be part of the future of bloggerunited.