Sometimes I see an advertisement and all I can think is that it’s too good to be true. Yesterday, I received an email from one of the top guys in the Internet marketing world. He told me about a brand new system that I just had to take a closer look at.
The system is Profit Miracle.
After reading his email and the sales page, it seems that the guys behind this system are promising a miracle to happen.
Let me tell you a few of the things that Profit Miracle “promises”:
- Total Automation (which means 100% automation, zero work)
- Explode your bank account on demand (yes – this is next level stuff) … so there is NEVER “hard times”.
There are only three steps to this system:
- Step 1: choose a campaign to work with (they have several niches)
- Step 2: activate the traffic creator/article submitter
- Step 3: watch the money machine go – set and forget
This both sounds and looks awesome. I have no clue if Profit Miracle works or not, but to me it just seems too good to be true. I come to think of the saying, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Ok, it’s not free. Pay a small fee, that’s all… after that, total automation and watch the money machine go.
If an advertisement and a sales page is going to work, the story should be believable, the profit miracle story isn’t.