I have just bought myself a new computer, a Dell Inspiron 530S and this is my first blog post using it. I am very satisfied with the computer, but the fan makes too much noise. I am not sure if I should do some adjustments in the bios or download speedfan or what I should do about it. At the moment, it’s too much noise for me.
A brand new pc, a new start, and why not try a brand new software to write my blog posts as well?
Now, I am testing Windows Live Writer, a free software to publish articles to my blog. I have been using Blogjet for a while, but I have installed it on my laptop, and since I only have 1 license, I will have to uninstall it on my laptop or try and see if Windows Live Writer will do the job just as good.
The reason that I want to use a software like BlogJet or Windows Live Writer to write my blog posts, is because I feel more creative this way. It’s a lot more comfortable to write when I use BlogJet, and now Windows Live Writer.
So far, what do I think about Windows Live Writer?
- The design looks really good, I enjoy using it.
- It’s really easy to use and it was easy to install.
- It discovered my blog settings in just seconds.
- It has preview (something BlogJet don’t have)
- Windows Live Writer can post my drafts to my blog
- A lot of really useful plugins
- It’s free.
- So far, I can’t find any (but remember, this is my first post)
One of the really cool things about Windows Live Writer is all the various plugins. I have already found a few that I most likely will use:
I am really satisfied with Windows Live Writer, and this won’t be my last post using it. Hopefully everything looks just as good on my blog as it does inside the software.