I just bought a new e-book, even though I said to myself that I should wait at least a week before I bought another one. But something told me that this one was a little special. Tomorrow I will print the e-book, yes I do print them, and read it before I go to sleep. The day after, I will do a review.
Why did I find this one to be special?
Well, I think it was because it was about a topic that I find interesting.
- How to overcome idea & information overload
- How to build unstoppable momentum
- How to resystemize you business so you can put it into overdrive
- How to leverage your business so that you don’t work 14 hours a day
- How to tackle project after project like there’s no tomorrow
I find it hard to focus, and that`s probably because there are so many things going on. Not just at work, but home with my family and on the Internet. It`s so much information everywhere, I am happy if this e-book can help me just a little bit.
And for $7 it was not a big investment for me. Take a look at Unstoppable Peak Performance and tell me what you think about it.
I will write the review tomorrow, or as soon as I have the time to read it.