I have added a minimalist blog design to focus on my content. I just want my words to be visible to you. Like when you’re reading on your Kindle.
I love my Kindle. I have been using it for a long time, and I’ve tested it while I was on vacation living in a tent (without any electricity), and while I was in a small village in Italy. I use it every single day. The first thing I noticed was the cheap books, and all the free Kindle books. It’s just amazing. I read a lot more now, because of how easy it is to find high quality books and free Kindle books.
Free Kindle Books – The Video
I have created a video in order to show you how easy it is to find free Kindle books on any topic.
19 Free Kindle Books
I have just finished reading The Flinch by Julien Smith (he’s the co-author of Trust Agents), and Tales of the Revolution by Seth Godin. Both books are awesome and completely free. On my quest for more awesome and free Kindle books I discovered many.
Here’s a list of 19 free Kindle books that you should find interesting:
- Tales of the Revolution: True Stories of People who are Poking the Box and Making a Difference
- The Flinch
- All Employees are Marketers
- Write good or die
- Mobile marketing play book
- Networking: 52 brilliant ideas
- Brand like a rock star: the musical companion
- The network imperative
- Cultivate a cool career: 52 brilliant ideas
- Stress-proof your business and your life
- Superheroes: the best of philosophy and pop culture
- Have it your way (52 brilliant ideas)
- Get published
- Napoleon Hill’s Hidden Secret in Think and Grow Rich
- Unselling: Sell Less to Win More
- Cultivate a Cool Career (52 Brilliant Ideas)
- Mobile Marketing Playbook
- Winning the Zero Moment of Truth
- Preparing CEOs for Success: What I Wish I knew
Have you read any free Kindle books?
I’d love to get some feedback on this. Have you read any free kindle books that you recommend? Please leave a comment below.