I have been reading up on ListHero, how to use it to increase my list, and how it’s possible to promote ListHero to earn money as an affiliate. Even though I think it’s harder to increase my list than when I first join the $1 trial, due to the fact that you are competing with the other members, I understand now that ListHero is useful.
I am not sure how useful it is if you are using it as a free member, because then you don’t get as many exposure points and you won’t be able to stand out from the crowd with bold text and red colour.
I have been looking at the affiliate opportunity at ListHero, and I must say that they have a lot of great promotional stuff in their backoffice. They offer all sorts of banners, text links, video, Ezine ads, articles, blog post and signatures.
And finally, they offer affiliate training videos. Awesome videos for anybody involved with affiliate marketing. Just look at the titles:
1. Welcome to the affiliate training series
2. Can you make money today?
3. How to use an affiliate redirect
4. Use our content…
5. How to write a product review
6. Forums for fun and profit
7. Simple keyword research for affiliates
8. Affiliate income from articles
9. Submit articles for cash
10. Create your own blog
11. A real affiliate business?
12. Add video to your blog
13. How to create your own videos
14. Upload your video
15. How to use web 2.0
16. Create your own product
17. Give your product away
18. 3 ways to sell your product
19. How to advertise off the internet
20. Create a special deal
21. Final affiliate lesson
Even though you are not involved with ListHero, I recommend that you take a look at all the videos you get for free when you join ListHero. I have only had time to watch a few, but soon… I will finish them all.